Help with travel and accommodation costs

You might also be eligible for National Travel Assistance (NTA).

This is a special allowance to help people who need to travel long distances to get specialist medical treatment.

Talk to your transplant co-ordinator or social worker about the National Travel Assistance scheme. They can tell you how to apply for this. 

Most hospitals have a travel co-ordinator who can help you.